How to Improve Mitochondrial Function, Strength Training for Jiu Jitsu, Is Sauna or Cold Plunge Good for Recovery, and Kidney Markers , w/ Anders Varner, Doug Larson, Travis Mash and Dan Garner Barbell Shrugged #651
Manage episode 334899631 series 21635
In today’s episode of Barbell Shrugged we cover:
- How to balance jiu jitsu and strength training.
- Sport specific training versus broad general fitness training.
- Benefits and drawbacks of sauna or cold plunge post workout.
- Building a menu of down regulation and recovery techniques.
- How to improve Mitochondrial Function.
- Blood work markers for kidney function.
To learn more, please go to https://rapidhealthreport.com
Connect with our guests:
Please Support Our Sponsors