Manage episode 328557782 series 2850390
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
Jay Shetty sits down with Vanessa Hudgens to talk about manifestation & importance of nurturing your inner child. As we grow up, we always think that we should start being serious in life just because we are adults. But we should always remember that inner child in us, so have fun and believe in magic - protect the child in you.
Vanessa Hudgens is an American actress, singer, entrepreneur, and producer. After making her feature film debut in Thirteen, she rose to fame portraying Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical film series, which brought her significant mainstream success.
Since the release of her studio albums and the High School Musical franchise, Vanessa has focused on her acting career. She has appeared in films like Bandslam, Beastly, Sucker Punch, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, Spring Breakers, The Princess Switch, Second Act, and Bad Boys for Life. She also launched her beverage business, Caliwater, a line of cactus water, and her own skincare brand, Know Beauty.
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
What We Discuss:
- 00:00 Intro
- 05:12 How she discovered ZenZone
- 08:18 Spirituality & mindfulness has always been a part of her life
- 13:15 Importance of having & nurturing your inner child
- 15:23 How she navigated a very tough industry
- 17:35 Experience that gave her a sense of groundedness
- 19:56 Witchcraft and rituals
- 22:35 How rituals & manifestations work for her
- 25:29 Identifying if you are with the right person
- 28:35 Importance of asking the uncomfortable questions
- 31:24 Good things come when you least expect them
- 35:18 Having the confidence on doing things alone
- 40:17 How she remains present
- 43:08 Her passion for collaborating with people
- 46:24 Her creative & intuitive works
- 50:12 How she balances & prioritizes different things in life
- 56:21 Vanessa’s Final Five