Manage episode 303880725 series 2952815
Leave a message to our voicemail : here
Why a special edition?
- This podcast is not about sex, it's about 'behind the scenes' & production.
- For two months, from July to August 2021, we were silent. You may wonder what we were doing?
- Well, you deserve to know what happened during this break that wasn't really a break.
- We wanted to thank Camille Rimbault for her excellent work from the 1st to the 22nd podcast and to welcome The Podcast Factory Org who will now, as of the 23rd episode, be providing the full cycle of our productions (although they were already involved in support since the creation).
- We thought some people might like to know more about what goes on behind the scenes of a podcast. And what work goes into producing this Entr'Nous podcast.
- When you contribute monthly donations, you want to know more about the work you are supporting.
- We wanted to share with you the synergies in creation of the podcasts.
For all these reasons, here is a special "behind-the-scenes" episode (episode without number).
It is also an opportunity for us to illustrate the co-creative atmosphere between the Love Health Center and The Podcast Factory Org.
Another non-profit organisation that is intensively involved in helping us to make the LHC project a success.
But who are they, who is The Podcast Factory Org? What is their history and what are their needs?
So we asked its board member Caroline, to come to the microphone to share with us what motivates them to help us, what drives them and to tell us more on their.
If you follow us, listen to our podcasts or participate in our activities, this special edition could be of great interest to you. Thank you for your attention and enjoy listening.
Sequences of the podcast. The interview questions:
- 01:03 What is a podcast?
- 03:23 What are the major changes?
- 05:26 Why is it so important to get feedback, comments...on the podcasts?
- 08:45 What are the importantes changes on our website?
- 14:13 How can we provide feedback or create interaction with our community of followers?
- 14:56 How long does it take to produce a podcast?
- 17:19 We are using the Podtrac tool for statistics but it is not enough...
- 18:11 Who is The Podcast Factory Org?
- 19:20 What are the values of The Podcast Factory Org?
- 20:18 What are the different podcast productions of this non profit organisation?
- 21:28 Conclusion