Manage episode 291169440 series 2030630
The father of your eight-year-old daughter has been given six months to live. How much do you tell your daughter -- and how soon? We'll try to find answers to this and more here on Feedback Friday.
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/502
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- The father of your eight-year-old daughter has been given six months to live. How much do you tell your daughter -- and how soon? [Thanks to clinical psychologist and friend Erin Margolis for helping us with this one!]
- Career circumstances drove you and your ex-girlfriend apart a few years ago. And while she thinks you and her new fiance would be fast friends, you don't need a constant reminder of what might have been. How do you get her to respect your boundaries on this matter?
- A recruiter told you that a misdemeanor DUI from 2013 makes your chance of becoming an Air Force officer "nearly zero," but it's a dream you've had since you were seven. You couldn't forgive yourself for not giving it a shot anyway, but are you just wasting your time? [Thanks to Evil Genius Jason LeDuc for helping us field this one!]
- You've been on a revolving door basis with college admissions for years, never really nailing down a course plan that suits you before you drop out and try something else. You've spent countless hours and dollars without credentials to begin a professional career, much to your parents' shame as well as your own. How can you just choose a path and stick to it?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.