Manage episode 290633575 series 2030630
You're in a relationship with someone who's in an open marriage and all parties consent -- for now. But you want to be sure you don't get stuck with your state's tricky alien of affection law that could ruin your life if someone changes their mind. Aside from documenting all communication, how can you best prepare a polyamorous protection plan should your love triangle get bent out of shape and leave you and your property legally in peril? We'll tackle this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/499
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How can you best prepare a polyamorous protection plan should your love triangle get bent out of shape and leave you and your property legally in peril? [Thanks again to attorney and friend Corbin Payne for helping us with this one!]
- Your intense, old-fashioned dad doesn't approve of your brother's girlfriend, which makes the arrival of their first child (and his first grandchild) somewhat bittersweet. On top of all this, he's hurt he was the last to find out. What can you do to facilitate communication between your dad and brother so this doesn't sour what should really be a happy occasion for the family?
- How do you remain professional and open to networking when you've got annoying, creepy, and clueless clients abusing your business relationship as an unwelcome excuse to pursue something more intimate?
- With some of our episodes including less-than-complimentary critiques about the governments of North Korea and China, are we ever worried about being targeted by their agents, and would we ever travel to either country again?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.