Manage episode 290914010 series 2030630
Ed Calderon (@eds_manifesto) is a non-permissive environment specialist and combatives instructor with over 10 years of experience in counter-narcotics, organized crime investigation, and public safety in the northern border region of Mexico. [This is part one of a two-part episode. Stick around for part two later this week!]
What We Discuss with Ed Calderon:
- How drug cartels infiltrate and take over towns, cities, and entire regions without fearing local law enforcement or even the military.
- How US taxpayers fund limitless government corruption south of the border without any real accountability.
- 2020 has been the most deadly year in Mexico for cartel-related violence, and it's getting worse.
- Not all mass graves found in Mexico are the result of cartel atrocities. The reality could be even more sinister.
- Why cracking down on cartel crime is such a difficult (and life-threatening) proposition for would-be crusaders.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/500
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!