Ep. 22: Habit Tune-Up: Seeking Depth When Working from Home, Academia's Email Problem, and Sequencing Projects
Manage episode 270558375 series 2701426
In this mini-episode, I take "calls" from listeners asking for advice about how best to tune-up their productivity and work habits in a moment of increased distraction and disruption.
You can submit your own audio questions at speakpipe.com/calnewport.
Here are the topics we cover:
* Seeking depth when working from home [2:22]
* Feeling guilty about long afternoon naps [11:17]
* Rant Alert: Fixing academia's email overload problem [18:15]
* Advice for someone returning to school later in life [28:56]
* Tackling projects one at a time versus in parallel [36:46]
As always, if you enjoy the podcast, please considering subscribing or leaving a rating/review.
Thanks to listener Jay Kerstens for the intro music.