Manage episode 293286230 series 2030630
Michio Kaku (@michiokaku) is a theoretical physicist, famed futurist, on-air personality, professor of physics, and bestselling author. His latest book is The God Equation: The Quest for a Theory of Everything.
What We Discuss with Michio Kaku:
- Why do we need a theory of everything, and what set a young Michio Kaku on the path to search for it?
- How we're all born scientists with a yearning to understand the world around us, and what tends to dampen this enthusiasm for most of us before we even make it to adulthood.
- Why physicists seeking to wrap their minds around a universal string theory are more like daydreaming composers than academic blackboard warriors.
- The four fundamental forces of a universe governed by string theory, and the challenge of discovering how they fit together -- and proving it.
- What makes the human brain so unique in the animal kingdom, and why Michio thinks IQ is a woefully incomplete way of measuring intelligence.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/512
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!