Manage episode 292494949 series 2030630
Your sister's (now former) boyfriend might be a legitimate psychopath, but he's definitely a stalker who's threatened her for breaking up with him after she discovered his unfaithfulness. How can she best protect herself from his deranged promises to ruin her life? We'll look for the best answer to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/508
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How can your sister best protect herself from a stalker ex-boyfriend's deranged threats to ruin her life? [Thanks to George Grant and Corbin Payne for helping us with this one!]
- What are the pros and cons of working with your significant other?
- How can your friend protect her job and sanity against harassment from a senior co-worker? [Thanks to Corbin Payne for helping us with this one!]
- Your rental property has neighbors who are a nuisance to your tenants. You're losing money because your tenants don’t want the hassle of the weekend parties, and you're not on premises to document the neighbors' transgressions. What can you do? [Thanks to Brandon Turner for help with this one!]
- Even though there seems to finally be light at the end of the tunnel, what's the best way to network during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.