Manage episode 266367393 series 2701426
In this episode of Deep Questions I answer reader questions on fleeing a collapsing career, taking notes on books, and building a deep life. I also play some question roulette and answer the audio question of the day.
To submit your own questions, sign up for my mailing list at calnewport.com (I send a survey to this list soliciting questions on a semi-regular basis.)
Full list of topics tackled in today’s episode:
* Fleeing a collapsing career.
* The coming knowledge work productivity revolution.
* Configuring your tasks.
* Amending Deep Work.
* Audio Question: Finding depth in a social office.
* Taking notes on books (plus: Kindle versus physical)
* News from social media.
* Thoughts on LinkedIn.
* Running a business as a student.
* Optimal amounts of solitude.
* Finding quality leisure.
* How to build a deep life.
Thanks to listener Jay Kerstens for the intro music.