Manage episode 289303643 series 2893119
It’s another big week in Niftyville and there just isn’t enough time to discuss it all. Two coinbase employees exchanged NFT rings with their wedding vows. Topps is getting ready to go public. Atari releases a new wave of digital collectibles. And the overly attached girlfriend NFT sells for an overly ridiculous price. Synchronize your watches for Nifty o’ clock for a nifty news episode #44 of The Nifty Show.
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
Upland Collectibles - Successful sale at Upland.cards
- Crossovers Set to Conquer NFT Worlds
- Introducing Efinity: NFT Blockchain on Polkadot
- Logan Paul Talks VeVe NFTs and OMI
- A Super Mario game sold for $660,000, and no, it wasn't an NFT
- Atari’s Latest Nostalgia NFT Collectibles: Pong And Centipede
- Return of the oracles: Band Protocol, API3 and DIA price soar to new highs
- NFTs in music: Black female artist Shontelle paves the way
MAINSTREAM NFT ARTICLES
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.