Manage episode 292836552 series 2893119
Charlie Bit My NFT - Nifty News #58 for Tuesday, May 18
Another first in the NFT space as a patent is being auctioned as an NFT. And NHL star is launching an NFT collection to commemorate career highlights. And in the classic meme world, Charlie Bit Me is being sold as an NFT, and scrubbed from the Internet.
Dan Harmon, creator of Rick & Morty, is getting into the NFT game. You’ll discover what Bitski is. And rapper Tom McDonald has turned the hip hop world on it’s ear by purchasing an Eminem NFT beat and turning it into an amazing song.
We’re not rappers. We’re barely podcasters. But since we’re here and you’re here, let’s proceed as though that doesn’t matter for the Nifty News episode #58 of The Nifty Show.
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
- Look at @bc_heroes there right beside Marvel as a top brand on @Quidd
- Fomo Lab to launch ‘For The Culture’ NFT collection
- Buyer of Jack Dorsey's 'genesis tweet NFT' reportedly detained in Iran
- NHL star Tyler Seguin launches NFT collection commemorating career highlights: 'They all tell a story'
- Raiders Hall of Fame WR Tim Brown launches first ever H2H collectible NFT
- This digital bazaar wants to make it easier for artists to showcase their NFTs
- Highest Selling Female NFT Artist Itzel Yard Nets 500 ETH for ‘Dreaming at Dusk’
- What is Bitski & Why Does Jay-Z Want To Invest In It?
- Internet-Breaking Rapper Tom MacDonald Purchases Eminem's $100,000 NFT Beat & Uses It To Make His New Single And Video "Dear Slim"
MAINSTREAM NFT ARTICLES
FUNNY WTF NFT’s
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.