Manage episode 294114628 series 2030630
The pedophile psychopath who lives across the street has made your life hell for more than a decade, to say nothing of the catastrophic damage he's caused to your loved ones and the community. But how can you prove it to the authorities who continue to protect him? We'll try to find a resolution to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/517
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- The pedophile psychopath who lives across the street has made your life hell for more than a decade, to say nothing of the catastrophic damage he's caused to your loved ones and the community. But how can you prove it to the authorities? [Special thanks to Thomas Erikson and George Grant for helping us with this one!]
- When you've finally found a partner who could be "The One" with whom you see yourself starting a family at the same time you've finally found your dream job -- nine hours away -- how do you choose between them? Or is there a way you don't have to?
- Your friend at school has only been in the country for three years and struggles with English, so you help him every night with his homework. The problem is, this leaves you with no free time to pursue extracurriculars or even get a full night's sleep during the week. How can you set boundaries that are reasonable for both of you?
- At your corporate job, you regularly have to report to people who are senior to you. How do you strike the right balance between confidence and humility without being either cocky or unsure of yourself?
- Someone taking our free Six-Minute Networking course wants to know: how can you grow your network through cold contacts?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for