Manage episode 294030456 series 2030630
Mike Massimino (@Astro_Mike) is the astronaut who sent the first tweet from space and one of the few spacefarers we’ve had on this show! He’s the author of Spaceman: An Astronaut’s Unlikely Journey to Unlock the Secrets of the Universe. [Note: this is a rebroadcast from the vault.]
What We Discuss with Mike Massimino:
- How is bedtime on a space shuttle mission a lot like a slumber party?
- Why assembling a team around you is crucial for success — whether orbiting or staying on the surface of the planet.
- Why it’s important to take small, deliberate steps in the right direction for the sake of your own happiness.
- How to stay focused on the task at hand in the face of disaster by thinking like an astronaut.
- Why even astronauts have imposter syndrome.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/516
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!