Manage episode 290389415 series 2030630
David Kilgour is a human rights activist, former lawyer, and Canadian politician. He is a Senior Fellow to the Raoul Wallenberg Centre for Human Rights, and co-author of Bloody Harvest: Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong Practitioners in China.
What We Discuss with David Kilgour:
- Who is targeted by the Chinese government for forced organ harvesting, and why?
- How long has this illicit trade been going on, and who does it benefit?
- How much does a healthy kidney, heart, or lung go for on this immoral market?
- Who is Gao Zhisheng, and why is his story important?
- How these atrocities have been brought to light and what efforts are being undertaken by the international community to put an end to them.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/497
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!