Manage episode 301801698 series 1932932
You might think that selling consumer products has never been easier. Not so fast. Sure, e-commerce is everywhere and is becoming more user-friendly by the minute, but where do you start? Who do you market to? How and where should you advertise? Digital advertising offers myriad of options, but with options, come decisions. Big decisions. That’s where Zeze Peters and Beam.city DNA come in.
In this episode of the Georgian Podcast, we’ll be talking to Zeze Peters, Founder & CEO of Beam.city DNA, to understand how digital advertising and AI go hand in hand.
You’ll hear about:
· How to spend your advertising budget effectively
· The future of A.I in digital advertising
· Striking a balance between the creative side and the business side of advertising
· The effects of COVID-19 on retailers and what retail is going to look like in the future
· Fundraising as a black entrepreneur