GMTE Episode #95 - WWE Extreme Rules 2020 Predictions, The Washington NFL Team Changes Name, Record Breaking Video Game Sale, & More!!!
Manage episode 267895276 series 2452938
This week on The GMTE Podcast, these are The Express Takes I'll be covering.
- My full honest review and thoughts for the Go-Home to WWE Extreme Rules 2020 episode of WWE Monday Night RAW. Find out how I felt about the night of "Grudge Matches".
- I go over the numbers and rating for last week's WWE SmackDown on FOX & this week's WWE Monday Night RAW. I go off a bit about last week's SmackDown & how terrible it really was. A new record is set & it's not good.
- My full preview and predictions for WWE Extreme Rules 2020 taking place in Orlando, Florida this week. Find out if I see any major surprises taking place.
- We found out this week that The Washington NFL team will be changing it's name and logo for the upcoming season. I'll tell you why it needed to be done long ago and why we might not know the new name for a little while.
- The Atlanta Braves and Chicago Blackhawks announce they are not changing their names. Find out if I think they are doing the right thing & what the Braves could do if they change their logo.
- Some notable sports stars are looking to try their hand at ownership of a major sports team. Find out if I think it's a smart move & if I think they can pull it off.
- I share my thoughts on the passing of Actresses Kelly Preston & Naya Rivera. They will be missed by us all. My reaction as well to Tom Bergeron & Erin Andrews being fired from "Dancing with the Stars". I'll give you the main reason why I think it was done.
- Finally I share with you a record breaking sale of a classic video game that virtually everyone has played at one point. You will not believe how much it sold for.
I hope you are all doing well during this serious time. Please be sure to leave a 5-Star Rating on iTunes for the podcast. Please give a Like, Sub, & Download. Keep it In Full Drive!!! Thanks everyone!!!