GMTE Episode #86 - WWE MITB 2020 Review, Becky Lynch's MAJOR Announcement Reaction, Peacock Running Wild, & More!!!
Manage episode 261835556 series 2452938
These are The Express Takes I'll be talking about this week on The GMTE Podcast...
- My full review and report card grade of WWE Money in the Bank 2020 that I recorded earlier this week courtesy of The JBSN Media Network YouTube Channel.
- I'll give you my Review and Thoughts from the post Money in the Bank episode of WWE Monday Night RAW including my full reaction to Becky Lynch's Major Announcement.
- I go over the ratings from Smackdown on FOX prior to Money in the Bank & this week's RAW. Thoughts on the move they're doing to increase the ratings (yet again).
- Major League Baseball could be moving closer to starting their season. I'll talk about the latest plan that seems to be the official action that will be happening & if I think it's the right move.
- Quick thoughts on The AHL cancelling the rest of their season & if the NHL will follow suit or not.
- Some encourage news on the likelihood that the NBA will be resuming their season in the near future.
- Finally some light-heart news to close out the podcast this week including people calling about not having hot water & why the number are calling isn't having any of it. Also a Peacock goes on the loose in a major city and the clever way that peacock would get caught.
I hope you all doing well and taking care of each other during this serious time. I hope you enjoy this episode of the podcast. Keep It In Full Drive!!!