Manage episode 287102849 series 2360053
- Does Minnesota hockey have a claim on the Big Ten championship? At least they’re not being total children about it.
- Craig Ross got a card to be part of a memory stimulation study for people with the memory of a goldfish.
- Difference between Games 1 and 2 is MSU hit their bad shots and Michigan missed their good ones.
- Worst Coach of the Year award
- Franz Wagner left off the all-defense team is insane. Conspiracy!!!
- Also we’re going to get @davidlectka some followers because this is the third time this week we’ve brought up one of his very good tweets.
- Preview of MSU-Maryland today
- Is the Big Ten the best conference? Yeah—the Big XII is just as strong at the top but they have several teams way worse than Nebraska. Iowa State is 2-22 this year.
- Are we going to play Sister Jean?
- Ohio State-Purdue preview.
- Do you play Eli in the tournament if he’s not healthy?
- Big Ten tournament preview.
- Hockeytalk: Unless the complete morons use Pairwise this year for something other than intra-conference rankings Michigan is in the tournament.
- Do you want Arizona State as the 8th Big Ten team? Illinois?
- Spring practice: they’re going to take a 2-week break in the middle. Do we know ANYTHING? Noooope.