175 – Revive Yourself – Danny Lines On Personal Protection, The 2012 Olympic Games Security, How Martial Arts Changed His Life & Much More
Manage episode 286074164 series 1408973
Today’s show is with a man who’s been through his own incredible journey from abusing drugs in the original rave scene in England and having to flee Essex, to heading up the 2012 Olympic games security, protecting some of the biggest celebrities on the planet, and being deep into martial arts and health. That man is Danny Lines, founder of Britannia 9 Security.
In the show we discuss:
- Danny’s past abusing drugs and how it affected his relationships
- His journey getting sober
- How being personal security for Tim Westwood led him to where he is now
- His love and background in Martial Arts
- How he got the job to run the security for the 2012 London Olympic Games
- How remaining calm in the face adversity is the key to controlling any situation
- Being a DJ on Centre Force Radio – https://centreforceradio.com/djs/
- Some of the sticky situations he’s been involved in being a Personal Security Guard for celebrities & much more
Danny is a real genuine guy, and it was great speaking to him and listening to his story. His real life experiences where he was able to remain calm in an environment where most people would panic are something I would love to dig into deeper, so we’ll be getting him back on the show for sure.
You can find Danny here:
Enjoy the show and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family, as well as writing a comment, or a review on iTunes.
To Your Health & Happiness