Manage episode 282933078 series 1408973
On today’s show we have Dawn Lester & David Parker who are the authors of the fascinating book, ‘What Really Makes You Ill? Why Everything You Thought You Know About Disease Is Wrong’, back on the show.
If you haven’t listened to the first episode with these two fantastic researches, then I suggest you do. Our first conversation was so good, it had many people wanting more. Therefore I asked them to come back on the show so we could discuss the other illnesses that they wrote about in their book.
In this episode we discussed:
- The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment,
- Why what you’ve been told about Antibodies & Immunity isn’t true,,
- Why Modern Medicine Cannot Cure the Common Cold,
- Why there is no such thing as a sexually transmitted disease,
- The myth around Small pox & much more
Once again, it was a fantastic conversation with Dawn & David, and I will definitely be having them back on the show to discuss things further, and talk about the other information they found during their research.
You can find Dawn & David here:
Enjoy the show and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family, as well as writing a comment, or a review on iTunes.
To Your Health & Happiness