Manage episode 266540940 series 2338845
In this episode we talk about the Jobs to be done theory, understand what your customer is trying to achieve by hiring your product or service. We also discuss:
- How we learn
- The importance of context and progress
- How having a countdown clock can help you
- If you want to listen to more podcasts on Jobs To Be Done, go to Jobs To Be Done Radio and for more resources, head to jobstobedone.org
- You can follow Bob Moesta on linkedin (Bob Moesta) and twitter (@bmoesta).
- His next book, Demand-side Sales 101: stop selling and help your customers make progress is scheduled for the summer of 2020.