Manage episode 336997020 series 2484441
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
Jay Shetty talks to Jenna Kutcher about her newest book called, How Are You, Really? Sometimes, when people ask us how we are, we tend to lie and just reply, “I’m fine.” We even lie to ourselves to make us feel better even though we really are not. But what difference would it make if we actually try to get to know ourselves better and get to know how we are…really?
Jenna Kutcher is a born-and-raised Minnesota wife, mother, and entrepreneur who aims for two things daily: helping others wake up to life and staying in comfy pants. Creator and host of the top-rated Goal Digger Podcast, she’s helped thousands redefine success and chase bold dreams through her decade-long work as a leading online personality and educator.
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
What We Discuss:
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:01 How are you, really?
- 06:47 The journey of writing a book
- 07:46 Learn to listen to yourself
- 13:11 Don’t feel guilty to rest
- 17:07 Welcome change in your life
- 21:17 The romanticization of hustle culture
- 25:06 Setting boundaries
- 29:14 How to say no
- 34:22 Giving ourselves permission to rely on others
- 40:14 The best mentorship is someone’s honest experience
- 46:37 What’s a worthy goal?
- 53:20 Jenna’s Final Five
- Jenna Kutcher | Instagram
- Jenna Kutcher | Website
- Jenna Kutcher | Podcast
- How Are You, Really?: Living Your Truth One Answer at a Time