Manage episode 331856964 series 2989039
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
What truly defines a healthy relationship? And what makes one unhealthy? Is there an easy way to spot if the relationship we’re in is good for us or gradually hurting us? It often involves the level of our emotional health, our mental maturity to process difficult situations, and how far are we willing to stay in the partnership.
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty shares facts of how unhealthy traits eventually ruins relationships and the positive habits that can turn things around.
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:30 The power of having a support system
- 02:08 Why the quality of our relationships are good for us
- 11:12 Sign #1: Sense of mutual respect
- 15:01 Sign #2: Honesty
- 18:56 Sign #3: Individuality
- 24:53 Unhealthy Trait #1: Sense of control
- 25:04 Unhealthy Trait #2: Emotional regulation
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!