Ep. 18: Habit Tune-Up: Outsourcing Chores, Mitigating Unavoidable Distractions, and Productivity Beyond Basic Lists
Manage episode 269550367 series 2701426
In this mini-episode, I take "calls" from listeners asking for advice about how best to tune-up their productivity and work habits in a moment of increased distraction and disruption.
You can submit your own audio questions at speakpipe.com/calnewport.
Here are the topics we cover:
* outsourcing household work [1:46]
* mitigating the damage caused by unavoidable distractions [6:45]
* the utility of fancy flashcard software [12:43]
* tips for becoming a professor [24:04]
* productivity beyond basic lists [34:01]
As always, if you enjoy the podcast, please considering subscribing or leaving a rating/review.
Thanks to listener Jay Kerstens for the intro music.