Ep. 30: Habit Tune-Up: Easing into Time Blocks, Planning Big Goals, and the Story of How I Sold My First Book
Manage episode 272832899 series 2701426
In this mini-episode, I answer audio questions from listeners asking for advice about how best to tune-up their productivity and work habits in a moment of increased distraction and disruption.
You can submit your own audio questions at speakpipe.com/calnewport.
Here are the topics we cover:
* Easing into time block planning. [6:24]
* Keeping up when taking notes. [11:49]
* Optimal delay between learning and recall. [17:12]
* Planning big goals. [20:59]
* Insider advice on book publishing [29:36]
Special thanks to our sponsor Grammarly. For 20% off Grammarly Premium go to Grammarly.com/DEEP. Use your laptop or desktop (this link doesn't always work on phones).
As always, if you enjoy the podcast, please considering subscribing or leaving a rating/review.
Thanks to listener Jay Kerstens for the intro music.