Ep. 28: Habit Tune-Up: Multiplying Eureka Moments, My Capture Setup, and Reducing Mass Email Destruction
Manage episode 272266106 series 2701426
In this mini-episode, I answer audio questions from listeners asking for advice about how best to tune-up their productivity and work habits in a moment of increased distraction and disruption.
You can submit your own audio questions at speakpipe.com/calnewport.
Here are the topics we cover:
* Generating more eureka moments [3:59]
* Working past shutdowns [8:08]
* How I capture tasks [17:10]
* Blocking distractions with music [23:22]
* Solving excessive mass emails [27:18]
As always, if you enjoy the podcast, please considering subscribing or leaving a rating/review.
Thanks to listener Jay Kerstens for the intro music.