Manage episode 271741041 series 2701426
In this mini-episode, I answer audio questions from listeners asking for advice about how best to tune-up their productivity and work habits in a moment of increased distraction and disruption.
You can submit your own audio questions at speakpipe.com/calnewport.
Here are the topics we cover:
* How I'm scheduling everything I have to do this fall [6:33]
* Working on one thing at a time versus rotating between them [16:17]
* Some tough love for a distracted listener [18:43]
* The perils of context switching [25:48]
* Can meetings be deep? [31:05]
* Struggling with productive meditation [36:35]
As always, if you enjoy the podcast, please considering subscribing or leaving a rating/review.
Thanks to listener Jay Kerstens for the intro music.