Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 30, 2021 17:04 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 275356741 series 2533561
Notion Capital is one of the major venture capital funds in the UK and in Europe.
In the episode, Itxaso del Palacio (Partner) will be presenting her background and Notion Capital, but also giving her view on the success of the UK ecosystem :
- What are the key characteristics of the UK tech ecosystem that allowed that decade of consistent growth ?
- Why is the UK so strong at building fintechs ?
- Why has London raised more VC investment than Paris, Stockholm, Berlin and Tel Aviv combined in 2020 ?
- How did the last financial crisis instigated an entrepreneurship boom in the UK?
- Is still a real competitive advantage for UK start-ups to be able to set up in the US more quickly?
Thanks Itxaso for your time,