Manage episode 302702814 series 2558820
For many riders, collection can feel like an exotic and luxury destination that they can only dream about visiting. It can feel very much outside the realms of possibility when they consider their riding abilities and their horse's abilities as well.
Now, the flip side of this is that there are also a smaller group of riders who feel entitled to go there every day. No preparation, no visa requirements. Just click your heels three times and, voila! Collection. Hmmm... In this case, the collection they're visiting is unlikely to be the real thing; rather a cheap imitation!
And finally, we have the riders who visit collection often with their horses. They have put in the time, invested the effort, and now they can visit regularly for short trips.
For most riders, collection is not somewhere they want to stay forever... Just a place to visit in order to enhance the journey.What is Collection?
Find the Gaps in Your Horses Training - Free Audio Training
Let's Work Together:-
Connect with Lorna
- Connect on Instagram @stridesforsuccess https://instagram.com/stridesforsuccess
- Connect on Facebook https://facebook.com/stridessuccess
Join the Free Private Communities
- Connect in the Mindset & Fitness for Equestrians Private Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/SFS30DayRiderFitnessChallenge
- Connect in the Virtual Stable Lounge Private Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1499737810323191
Join the 2021 Equestrian Fitness Challenge:-
- The Training Scale for You And Your Horse
- Training Scale Series; Intro – Putting the Pieces Together for You & Your Horse
- Training Scale Series; Part 1 – Rhythm
- Training Scale Series; Part 2 – Suppleness
- Training Scale Series Part 3 - Contact
- Training Scale Series Part 4 - Impulsion
- Training Scale Series Part 5 - Straightness