Manage episode 190329811 series 1416176
Welcome to BrainTrust Philanthropy Powered by ViTreo! Bringing you free flowing conversations with top leaders in fundraising, philanthropy, and the nonprofit sector so that you can become a bolder leader, build better relationships, and raise more money.
In this episode, we spoke with CEO of the RUH Foundation, Arla Gustafson; Vice President, Strategic Consulting at Blackbaud, June Bradham; President of The Offord Group, Nicholas Offord; and Legal Counsel at Drache Aptowitzer LLP, Yvonne Chenier. We discussed leadership in the nonprofit sector, and the conversation was nothing short of spectacular!
SOME OF WHAT YOU WILL HEAR:
- Change management and change leadership - Are they different? Do we need both?
- The perennial tension between conservative leadership and disruptive leadership
- Emerging leadership models that are shaping the nonprofit sector
- Leadership capacity: how are we training and developing future leaders?
- Shifting from me to we - why finding your voice in the boardroom really isn’t about you
Please let us know your thoughts below and, if you like what you heard, please click the share button!
- Follow the BrainTrust Philanthropy Podcast on Twitter.
- Subscribe to BrainTrust Philanthropy on iTunes, or listen on Google Play.
- Follow ViTreo on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- You can also subscribe to our Weekly News Updates.
Episode 7 Panelists
Vice President, Strategic Consulting
Charleston, South Carolina Area
The Offord Group
Drache Aptowitzer LLP