Manage episode 289939720 series 2893119
Are NFT collectibles the future of trading cards or a big hype bubble that will soon burst? Over $8 billion is staked into Binance for Alien World’s Trillium token. The Sandlot is coming to the NFT world. And speaking of baseball, Topps has finally gone major league. We’ll be joined by William Quigley to discuss the most anticipated sportsball NFTs of the year. Conjugate the verb “Nifty”. I Nifty. You Nifty. He Nifties. She nifties. We nifty. You nifty. They nifty. Zir nifties. It’s the Nifty news episode #46 of The Nifty Show.
ARTICLES MENTIONED IN SHOW:
Coin Gecko NFT charts - https://www.coingecko.com/en/nft
- Mythical Games will launch NFT marketplace for Blankos Block Party
- $8 Billion+ Staked into Binance for Trilium (TLM); largest decentralized app in world
- Topps baseball card maker and MLB will issue official NFTs
- Tom Brady is launching an NFT company
- College basketball star, Iowa's Luka Garza, on launching his NFT
INTERVIEW WITH WILLIAM QUIGLEY
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.